Want help with the Application for US Citizenship?
Attend a Citizenship Clinic for these FREE SERVICES:
- Confirm your eligibility to apply for U.S. Citizenship.
- Have an immigration attorney conduct a final review of your N-400 Application for Naturalization.
- Be assessed for a fee waiver—and get help completing the fee waiver application, if eligible.
- Ask an attorney questions you have about the application.
- CONFIRM your eligibility to apply for U.S. citizenship.
- DOWNLOAD and print a copy of the N-400 Application for Naturalization.
- COMPLETE the N-400 form. Contact us if you want to meet with a trained volunteer for help with the form.
- GATHER these DOCUMENTS for NATURALIZATION & your green card
- REQUEST an appointment at a Citizenship Clinic. Email: email@example.com or leave a message at (608) 263-6735.
Please make an appointment in advance for all clinics.
FOR A CLINIC APPOINTMENT:
or leave a phone message at (608) 263-6735. Please speak slowly and leave your name and phone number.
Free Citizenship Clinics are co-sponsored by Madison Path to Citizenship and Community Immigration Law Center.
VOLUNTEERS ARE WELCOME!
Join the Madison Path to Citizenship Volunteer Corps—help people on the path to Citizenship!
Want to join the Madison Path to Citizenship Volunteer Corps?
Madison Path to Citizenship is a network of organizations in Madison, Wisconsin dedicated to supporting lawful permanent residents* on their path to U.S. citizenship.
(*Lawful permanent resident is defined by the U.S. government here.)